New guy on the block

PeterR

Hi guys
I am from South Africa and have been trying to fly (Mainly crashing & building, but lately it is getting to more hovering) helis for about 2 years now and am constantly looking for new places to broaden my knowledge on RC helis.
90% of what I know was learned off the net, as it is a bit difficult to get info and help from other people in my area. I don't have the latest and greatest models as I believe if you can't fly an old heli without crashing, you just going to destroy a modern one.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Peter, welcome to RCH. What models do you have? Post up some pictures.

And you are right. If you can fly one, you can fly just about anything. and the older ones are harder to fly than the new ones. As always, if you have questions, post them up. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

Derek

Hi there, Peter! Welcome to the forum! I think we have two other people from South Africa on this forum. Please feel free to post your questions. We'll help ya out!!!

Hiya Peter, I think we've all been there, flying and fixing, I'm still at that stage...lol....welcome to the forum, plenty of people to help you with all imaginable problems about rc on this forum...

Top Bottom