New guy from Splendora, Texas

Rudy1963

Hi everyone,

I've been flying helicopters for the last couple of years but get in very little flight time. I have 4 helicopters at the moment. They were all setup by friends. To this day, I haven't learned how to set one up or program a radio. Sad, huh?? I just fly sport at the moment but learning 3d is on my bucket list. I have a DX7s, a DX9 black edition and just bought a JR 11X. Don't ask me why, haha. I need to learn this stuff!

Tony

Staff member
Hey Rudy, you have all of the tools for a great setup, and we are here to help you out on programming everything as well as setup. I have many videos on flybar and flybarless helicopter setups and anything that has not been put on video, we can answer right here.

Welcome to RCH, post up some pictures and don't be afraid to ask questions!

:welcome1:

Rudy1963

I already am. The local hobby shop loved me, haha. I live in Splendora, Texas. 36 miles north of Houston. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures. Is there a way to post them on my profile page?

Tony

Staff member
OMG, I guess if I could read the thread title, I would have known that hahaha. Need more coffee lol. You are down there by some good friends of our family. Very humid, but mostly nice.

At this time, thanks to the wonderful spammers out there, you need to get at least 50 posts to post pictures to your profile. However, you can post pictures in threads. At the top of the quick reply box, there is a picture icon, third from the right. Click on that, and it will allow you to either upload pictures, or insert a URL. If you click on the RCH How-To tab at the top of the forum, there should be some videos in there to help you out.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, so now we know why she made YOU narrow it down... To make room for HERS!!! hahahahaha.

At this time, I have no idea how many quads, heli's, planes, and so on that I actually have and I'm scared to set them all out for a picture lmao.

Top Bottom