New Go Pro Clone Camera and my Trex 500

Ken Jackson

Not bad for $50. Got this off ebay. Had to make my own head band the one that came with it supposed to be for a helmet. Wouldn't fit my head let a lone a helmet. I like the wide angle but it is only 1.6 MegaPixel and doesn't do so well on distance. Trying to figure a way to mount it to the heli, only a matter of time.

Ken

Action Cam Movie 500 - YouTube

Lee

Seems like pretty good quality for the price. Hard to see the heli with such a wide angle lens. I have the same issue with the gopro.

Ken Jackson

If I can come up with a better holder my Nikon CoolPix is 14 mega pixel, hey I should try the mount that came with my clone. Hmmmm...

Ken

Lee

I made a mount for my iphone to attach to my hat out of foamboard. It works really well.

Ken Jackson

Duh! My Nikon works just fine on the head/helmet mount bracket. Doesn't look any dorkier then anything else I have tried. So my little go pro clone will have to hitch a ride on my helicopter. It took some great pictures mounted on the windshield of my truck. Lol

Ken

Derek

Hey there, Ken! Would you have a link to ebay or another site that has the specs for this camera? Im a bit interested.

Top Bottom