new from Louisiana

concept30

hey guys, first i love the Flames Theme very awesome, i have a concept 30, which I need help geting it fly ready, i also have a blade 450 3D, im having problems with the head unit, the washers that holds the flybar seesaw holder in place, wont come out how do i get them out, im going have to replace them anyways
dflskdjlije.jpg

dflskdjlije.jpg

Lee

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch, and will help you with what ever you need. Are they washer or bearings? I can't tell from the picture. If they are held in with thread lock, you could heat it up with a soldering iron or something to make it easier to pull out.
Hope this helps. Lee

Lee

It doesn't need to be a heat gun, even a lighter will do, as long as you don't heat up any of those plastic bit. Are the bearings damaged? If so then just prise them out anyway you want. put a screwdriver through from the other side and tap it out.

Tony

Staff member
Take the plastic parts off and all other bearings and put it into a pot of boiling water. That will free them up pretty quickly to get them out.

Welcome to the forum. As Lee stated, we are here to help in every way possible. Just make sure to post in the correct sections so that people can find your posts and answer.

concept30

there are two bearings one on each side, i messed up one of them, trying to jam it out with a mini screw driver, those bearings are in there really good, im boiling some water and droping the head unit in the water, it was still hard for it to come out, the second is also messed up, so im going to have to buy two, but I did get them out, Thanks you guys!!!!!!! Im lucky I dont own a trex 700, i but one screw cost $6.00

Tony

Staff member
Glad you finally got them removed. If there is anything else we can do, you know where to find us :biggrin1:

wolfman76

welcome to the forum concept30 we are glad to have ya i have a scratch built blade 400 wish i had one of those 450's i also have an exi 450 (crashed) and a hk500gt.... soon as you get some video of both of those helis would love to see them.... and again welcome!!!

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the heaven of rc forums. This is the place to be if you need the help. No bashing or trashing allowed, means that you can ask the most mundane question and it will be answered. Just remember even though we dont bash and trash we still need pics and video of your rc doings. I guess we are suckers for the media.

Top Bottom