New Article Section Layout

Tony

Staff member
Ever since I put the article section on the forum, I just didn't like the way the layout looked here on the site. It was just blocked off (literally, just blocks of text with nothing separating them) and looked like crap IMO. That is a thing of the past.

I have went in and added some custom code to not only separate each article, but I also put a border around each one of of them with a corner radius of 15 pixels and made the background a little lighter than the body background.

Please head over to the article section (Articles | Rc-Help Your Rc Information Source) and let me know what you think about the border and background behind each of the article snippets. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Tony

Staff member
Much easier than it was! that's for sure. I'm starting to go through, slowly, and adding images to articles that I read here and there. With 210 articles, I doubt I'm going to get to them all, but all new articles will have images associated with them.

Thanks for the comment Geena!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:agree: with Geena. You done well Danielson :thankyou:Keep up the good work Tony, we all appreciate the hard work you've put in to this site :yourock:

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Ivan! I'm trying to make the site better and better every day. It's a long road, and the obvious issues are handled. It's these pesky little issues that keep coming up that keep me pounding on the keyboard all day long lol.

Top Bottom