General needs help with a dynam 6ch 450 helicopter

danny

DSCN1553.jpgDSCN1554.jpgDSCN1558.jpgDSCN1559.jpgDSCN1560.jpgDSCN1561.jpgDSCN1562.jpgThese are some photos of the Bent tail bar is there a video on how to replace the tail bar and the drive belt and for some reason I am still having a problem setting up the receiver to my dx6i remote control And I do not know which one to use as you can see I posted two pictures of the receiver. One came alone. And then there is one that has the attachment to it. These are the receiver's that were recommended to me. So if there is any help out there that can help the problem child like myself it would be most appreciated. I posted a thread two days ago and I cannot seem to find where the responses are.

Again, I have not been on the site in the long time, so I kind of forgot what I learned about the site, so someone can walk me through it again. That would be greatly appreciated. I think this site is one of the best sites out there, you have a lot of great people on this site that are very helpful and very patient with beginners as myself, so I hope to hear from someone soon. And if more information is needed, please let me know and I will post whatever I need to.

Sincerely Danny

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1561.jpg

DSCN1562.jpg

DSCN1554.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1560.jpg

Lee

What happened Danny?
After a crash there are a few things to check.
Take a lot at my thread about checklists after a crash. Check list after a crash

As for the RXs You can use either. The one with the Attatchment you called it. Its a satellite receiver. Used to broaden the signal strength for lager models and for models flown further away from the Transmitter.

In your case, using a 450 size heli, you are not going to fly too far away, so the smaller 6115e RX will be fine.

Stambo

Don't worry Danny, we all been there and know how it feels.
My first heli flight/crash seems like a world away now.
With help from here to get it back together and working on your DX6i and some beginner friendly settings you will be flying in no time.
There are many here who have or have had these transmitters and know them inside out.
I know this heli flies much better with a decent tx.
I recently set one up for a friend.

danny

I want to say thank you for your replies and that node of encouragement because I feel overwhelmed. So I am sure with a little help and a little patient. I will have this helicopter backup line, but I would still need that video on how to fix that tailpipe bedwetter, and the drive belt. And the video on how to bind my 452 my dx6i receiver again I want to thank everyone for your patience and understanding that I am a beginner but I really do not want to.

It is just when you do not know what you doing it gets, frustrating and I have a lot of helicopters that are not working. So I guess if I can get one working that would be a good start. I went into this hobby blind but now I found this site and I think you guys are great and I know you will let me give up. That is how I see this site a group of people that gives encouragement to people that do not have any confidence on what they are doing, but just getting the replies is a big help to me Solomonic thank you again and I just wait for those videos.

Your friend Danny

llommel

Danny, if you need any spare parts for your Dynam 450, I have quiet a few I willing to sell cheap. If interested, send me a PM & I'll send you a list.
I gave up on trying to fly mine & went to quadcopters.
Have fun flying,
Lloyd

heli-maniac

Well I will tell flat out That a Dynam E razor 450 is not a heli that a new pilot should try and fly
That heli is very poor and very hard to get set up right I know I had one almost made me give up trying to fly Helis
So I would say dont waist any more money on it and but a Blade 300x or 450x
I tried for months to make mine fly even changed out all the elc. changed it over to a DX6i and still had same result
Set up is the key and that is very hard to get right on that heli so do your self a favor and move to a better heli
Thats just my 2 cents on going down that road Good Luck with how ever you go with it

murankar

Staff member
Get a tarot if your thinking about upgrading birds. They come in at least 2 kit options, with or without electrics then slap that dx6i in and your straight.

I have never had a dynum heli. All I here about them are the horror stories.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

danny

Is there a video out there that shows how to replace the whole tail bar assemblyI know I asked this question before, but I do not know if I got any responses. I kind of forgot we had to see my messages. So if there is anyone out there that can help me it would be most appreciated. And the helicopter is a 450 dynam six channel. So I hope someone gets back to me soon. Thank you very much
Danny

Tony

Staff member
Tail bar? Do you mean the tail boom? All that is needed is to remove the screws that hold the front block to the frame, push it forward, remove the head from the main gear by removing the one bolt under the main gear, removing the main gear, then sliding the tail assymbly out. Make sure when you put it back in that you give it a 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) when looking at it from front to back. This way you get proper tail spin.

Top Bottom