FBL Gyro Need Help

norjul

Ineed help with binding a spectrum sat to 3gx. i have a dx8 AR6210 with sat, can i use the sat for 3gx reason my 6210 will not go into bind mode so hopeing i can use the sat.

norjul

Hi guys, Yes i have looked at the vidio lots of times, i have wired it up servo's esc in throtal even tride extra batt in bat at the bottom, and i get no lights on 3gx orange light on sat flashing, switch on transmiter at the same time push the bind button, transmiter goes into bind mode orange light in sat goes out still no lights on 3gx, light goes out on sat and stays out, transmiter cannot find sat i just dont know what to do next.

Tony

Staff member
I have had this issue before. I ended up having ot try and bind it about a dozen times. Try moving the satellite to another port on the 3GX. And remember, while the bind plug is in the bind port, you will not have any lights on the 3GX. Once you pull the bind plug, it will initialize.

norjul

Hooray! i finaly got the dsmx sat to work with 3gx, thank you guys for helping me out, keep up the good work.

Top Bottom