Setups Naza M gps/compass calibration

WyDiablo

Why is it so dang hard to get the compass into the calibration mode. I completely redid everything in the naza assistance and the last thing was to re-calibrate the gps/compass. I stand there and flip that dang switch from gps to man. hundreds of times and nothing. Buit will connect to about 6 to 9 sats with no problem.

Ok, after flipping the 3-way switch no telling how many times it finally went into the calibration mode on the 3rd or 4th try. Now it's calibrated abd I feel some what better and now to do a recheck of the switches and fail safe and I will be air born big time.

Last edited:

Karubah

I found that if I flicked the switch too quickly it would not go into cal mode. A down and up on the switch of about 1 sec seemed to be about the right speed. I cal. whenever I move to a new flying location even if it is only a mile or two away..I hope this May be of some help for when you try and cal. next time.

WyDiablo

Thanks the next time I do a calibration I will try that method. Right now I'm slowly building that rctimer quad frame and it looks like it might take me a while ($$$) lololol All I need is 2 more 900Kv motors and a half way good rx.

Top Bottom