Ok this is how I have my naza connected

A-Aile
E-Elev
T-Thro
R-Rudd
U-Aux1
x1-Empty
X2-Empty
When doing the calibrations Everything goes good until I get to the bottom one Aile. I do not have full range on the aile and the travel limits are set to 100% increasing them does nothing.
Also when I move the flight mode (Aux2) switch the aile stick moves also. I have connected and reconnected this thing several times and its the same.

Karubah

Did you download the file from the link that I gave you. Just make sure you have the latest firmware update in your radio before you load freechip,s file for the Dx7

Karubah

I think you may have it hooked up wrong. The U channel on the naza should be hooked to the gear ch on your TX. Aux 1 is used to adjust your gains with the TX and Aux 2 is for IOC. This how mine is set up on the Dx 8 but I am not to sure if you do the same on the Dx7.

WyDiablo

The DX8 is different from the DX7. The only 3-way switch I have on my DX7 is the flight mode switch which in the naza setup would be Aux2 and the Aux1 is a 2-position switch. The flight mode switch gives me GPS, Alti and man mode.

WyDiablo

I finally got things worked out today now I'm just waiting on some new battery connectors to redo my batteries and then it will be time for the maiden flight.

Karubah

Great !! Sorry I was not any help, I most likely only only confused things. Now get her in the air and set the gains and have some fun.:biggrin1:

WyDiablo

Do or have you guys had a problem getting the compass (Steady yellow light) to come on so you can calibrate your gps. Seems that I flip that switch forever before it get a steady yellow light but after that I will calibrate. Just be careful caring the quad throu a door way with the compass sticking up high (Bad trouble) broke the stem in half now its back to the steady yellow light again lolololo

WyDiablo

Ok guys I think I may have discovered/or it may already have existed an easy way to get the GPS into calibration mode. Right after connecting the battery to the copter and you see the first initial lights start flipping the 3 way switch and about 11 to 13 times it will pop into calibration mode. I have tried this method 2 times now and it has worked like a champ every time.

Karubah

Hmmm.. Just one thing, I'm not too sure calibrating before the naza has acquired the satellites is going to be trustworthy. I personally would wait until sats are acquired before calibrating to give a more accurate calibration.. If calibrating early works , go for it.. Cheers

Stambo

If it doesn't get a proper home fix and something goes wrong, "Naza take over, quad go bye bye". :)
Unfortunately you don't find out until it's too late.
We luckily found my friends quad using frsky telemetry about 1.5kms away.
Now he doesn't trust the Naza, he's gone back to the KK2.

WyDiablo

After reading you post and thinking on the subject it might not be that good after all doing it that way. But I will find out as soon as I can get my stuff up and going.

Top Bottom