Natural FPV

Stambo

Nice vid but poor bird.
I wonder how they mounted it.
That cam would look huge to the bird, block out a big chunk of it's vision.
Not to mention how it would change aerodynamics and be right in the way when it tries to catch a fish.
Walk around with something stuck to your nose for a while, see how it effects your vision and perception.
Sorry but seeing people exploiting animals, especially in a way that impacts them physically gets me a bit wound up.
What's even worse is this seems to be an add for Gopro.

PS. Lee this is not aimed at you personally so please don't take it that way. :)

Lee

Nice vid but poor bird.
I wonder how they mounted it.
That cam would look huge to the bird, block out a big chunk of it's vision.
Not to mention how it would change aerodynamics and be right in the way when it tries to catch a fish.
Walk around with something stuck to your nose for a while, see how it effects your vision and perception.
Sorry but seeing people exploiting animals, especially in a way that impacts them physically gets me a bit wound up.
What's even worse is this seems to be an add for Gopro.

PS. Lee this is not aimed at you personally so please don't take it that way. :)

It did cross my mind, that it may be cruel.
I'm sure his CG was a bit off, and his vision was impaired slightly, but i'm sure it was only for one flight.

Graham Lawrie

I bet they bolted it on through its nose holes lol :) only joking Stambo:) or No Gopro,s were harmed in the making of this video...............

Top Bottom