National right to carry!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Today the US House of Representatives passed HR822 the national right to carry act! This means anyone with a concealed weapons permit will be able to carry his or her weapon cross state lines where states allow concealed weapons. Finally we will be able to protect ourselves and our families when traveling cross state lines. Currently, the only state that doesn't have a right to carry law is Illinois and the District of Columbia! I for one an glade!
:hdbng::hdbng::hdbng::victorious::victorious::victorious:

Tony

Staff member
You have been able to carry across state lines for a while now. As long as the state had a CC law, and you had a license, you were legal. I have been to many other states around here and everything was fine.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That is true out in the west where gun laws are not has prohibitive. But in the east there are many states that due not recognize other states permits.

Tony

Staff member
Now that may be true. As I have stated, I have been to the NE twice in my life with loads, and I will NEVER go back. Indiana is the farthest east I ever plan on going again. And that is still the mid west. Oh, and Cali I can assure you is not on that list. They want to be known as the state with the most BS laws. lol.

tim

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Today the US House of Representatives passed HR822 the national right to carry act! This means anyone with a concealed weapons permit will be able to carry his or her weapon cross state lines where states allow concealed weapons. Finally we will be able to protect ourselves and our families when traveling cross state lines. Currently, the only state that doesn't have a right to carry law is Illinois and the District of Columbia! I for one an glade!
:hdbng::hdbng::hdbng::victorious::victorious::victorious:
about time

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
There are some states that do nit reconize other states gun permits and you can have your weapon in ca. It can't be concealed though. Has to be visa-bull!

tim

dont know the name of the town but its in georgia you are required if u want to carry a gun its like a law i will get the name if someone on here dosnt know it. one of the guys at the field was talkn about it the differnt laws an regulations on carrying a gun. belive here in alabama u can carry a gun without a permit if its unloaded an in the trunk of your car. but you are required to have a pistol permit either way if your carrying it around on you. now a shotgun you can carry in the back glass i belive of your pickup atleast i seen alot of people use to do then again i dont know cause i dont see it any more,maybe hunters.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you can carry a firearm in your car without a permit or license. The gun has to be unloaded with no clips in it, and the ammo has to be in another part of the car. You can not access both at the same time. same goes for that shotgun or rifle in the back window. It has to be unloaded. anyone can transport those kind of guns. But, if you want to carry one on your person, you have to have a CC permit.

Here in Oklahoma, they are trying to pass the open carry laws. I have pro's and cons about this. I open carry all the time at work, but when I'm not at the base, I always have my .45 on my hip under my shirt. It would be a lot better if I had better access to it in a bad situation. But then again, it would be a LOT easier for the bad guy to take that gun from someone that doesn't know how to protect it. And just think of the gang problems if they could open carry . It would be the wild west all over again. It's a double edged sword. either you never know who is carrying, or it's there for the taking.

Wanaero

Well i've been in a military before and fired quite a few of rifles but i am seriously against gun carrying. It's dangerous for anyone.

In Singapore, death sentence is given to those who is found to have a gun. Even a bb gun is not permissible. Maybe it's boring here, but i like how safe it is for my family. I iften go to Thailand for a practise shoot occasionally.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well i've been in a military before and fired quite a few of rifles but i am seriously against gun carrying. It's dangerous for anyone.

In Singapore, death sentence is given to those who is found to have a gun. Even a bb gun is not permissible. Maybe it's boring here, but i like how safe it is for my family. I iften go to Thailand for a practise shoot occasionally.

Hear in the states lot of people carry guns. I have carried for years. I once had someone break into my truck while I was sleeping. If I did not have my 45 with me at the time, I might not be here today!!!

Oh, ps. In Singapore from what I know, freedom is limited.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
2nd amendment here in the states, Right to bear arms. And I practice my right. I love my cannon, even if it is the largest caliber you can carry :D

Go big, or go home.

This is yet another reason why I will not leave this country, get on a plane, or a ship. My .45 is next to me on my nightstand every night ready to go. And I have 3 rifles within 3 feet of me. The wife has a .32 auto, and a 20ga next to her. Anyone breaks into my house, they will not leave. Here in Oklahoma, we have a law, and no kidding, it's the "Make My Day" law. It states that if a person or persons breaks into your house, you have the legal right to put them out of their misery for fear of your life. And I would not think twice. I have had to pull my weapon a few times on duty, and every time, I was ready to drop that suspect. My gun is me, You try to take it away from me, or hurt my family, you can have it, bullets first. However, I won't want to be in this country if they pass these BS gun laws. We will have another civil war on our hands. And Oklahoma and Texas will be leading it. I don't know anyone in either state that doesn't own at least one gun. Hell, my grandma has 4 at her house lmao. She drew down on a dog cause she thought it was someone trying to break into her house about a month ago lmao. Go Granny!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
100% agree with Tony! I own quite a few more guns than Tony listed. Anyone breaks into my house and they won't be breathing very long. In NY you can't own a hand gun unless you have a permit. Two types, one for hunting and one for carrying!

Top Bottom