Spektrum MyDX6I

MurryB

Well screwed up lost all settings for trex 450, trying to calibrate the radio sticks.The cal on the sticks didn't seem to work. The throttle is not right and when you move the aileron stick you push right pip moves left push left pip moves right. The same with rudder. The throttle is off, if you set it on the center tic mark and look at monitor it is almost a full tic mark off.

Billwoodward

Well screwed up lost all settings for trex 450, trying to calibrate the radio sticks.The cal on the sticks didn't seem to work. The throttle is not right and when you move the aileron stick you push right pip moves left push left pip moves right. The same with rudder. The throttle is off, if you set it on the center tic mark and look at monitor it is almost a full tic mark off.
Following.

knobbytrav

Maybe a hard reset of the radio, delete everything and take it from the top?
I have the same issue with a futaba 10c...well almost. It doesn't need calibration, but the heli's are acting crazy, like everything is out of trim.
I am having to reset and rebuild all my model settings and I don't really know what happened.
My spektrum systems are still doing fine though.

MurryB

I think that is what I did. Made hole new model. Then I tried to calibrate sticks, they are all centered but movement is wrong. throttle is not centered.

knobbytrav

That's a good radio too. Did you check on spektrum website for updates? It's an older one, but maybe there is an update available.

RandyDSok

If your elevator, rudder and ailerons are reversed ( you listed just two as backwards, I mentioned all three just because )... simply go into the settings and flip them the other way to revers them. It doesn't matter if the radio shows them as normal/reversed as long as they are moving in the correct direction for your model.

On the throttle, as long as you've calibrated the radio to the esc and motor... it doesn't matter what the on screen "tic" marks show. It only matters that you can reach 0% and 100% ... the screen is simply a cosmetic issue at best but shouldn't affect how the heli flies as long as you can go from completely off up to full throttle.

MurryB

All my settings are correct just backwards when you do the stick calibration. I don't guess it is a big deal. Thanks for the come back.

Top Bottom