My Trex 450 1st day at the flying field.

pavotibio

Although I didn´t do much, I had enough space to feel less nervous. Also first nose-in with this heli....so far had only done it with mosquitos, he he.
Hope having more to show next week...maybe a crash, why not? Ha!
Oh, I almost forget to say that the heli is super stable compares to anything I had flight before.

[video=youtube_share;3woVlBq4qQ8]http://youtu.be/3woVlBq4qQ8[/video]

Derek

That was great!!! Your take off was smooth, you hovered around, you moved the heli around from side to side and forward and backwards as well as a bit of up and down, and you were able to set it back down on your landing pad. Sounds like a day of accomplishments, to me! Well done buddy!!!

Westy

LEGEND
Great Job! nice subtle control on your landing where you wanted it to land! Awesome! Keep it up and you will be flying like the pros

pavotibio

Thanks my friends, your comments just encourage me to keep on trying harder.
Regards from Chile
PS. what a nice weather, uh.

wolfman76

Great job my friend wish i could fly my helis that smoothly but i guess i better get them to fly first huh? Lol

Last edited:

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Great JOB!!! Really looked like you were in command of the helicopter, instead of the other variant. Keep up the good work, and hope to see more!

pavotibio

Great JOB!!! Really looked like you were in command of the helicopter, instead of the other variant. Keep up the good work, and hope to see more!

Thanks, man! I'll try to fly a figure of 8 this weekend. Afirend told me to manouver a little more higher cuz in case of trouble I'll have more time to recover. Makes sense, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice flying, especially the nose in.

The nose in is what I've been practicing the most in the sim. Before this one I had only tried it with the 250 and a micro sized heli.
Thanks for your comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent job:) You are flying well:)

Thanks, I left the field with a huge smile that day....maybe cuz the 450 that hit the ground that morning was not mine.
Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Great job my friend wish i could fly my helis that smoothly but i guess i better get them to fly first huh? Lol

Gotta admit that the FBL helps a lot. If it's set well, you can even take your hands off the Tx and it'll remain still.

Tony

Staff member
Very nice flying! When you start the figure 8's, it's good to be about 3 mistakes high. Just in case. ALWAYS turn tail in when starting out. And MAKE SURE to go SLOW! These things can pick up speed in a hurry. I know it looks cool with that nose facing the ground and it screaming through the skies, but when you are starting out, that will end in disaster. Take it slow and get it on video!

Congrats on the nose in, most people have a very hard time with that.

pavotibio

Very smooth dude. Controlled and deliberate. Well done.

Thanks Lee. It feels good when the bird responds exactly to your commands.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice flying! When you start the figure 8's, it's good to be about 3 mistakes high. Just in case. ALWAYS turn tail in when starting out. And MAKE SURE to go SLOW! These things can pick up speed in a hurry. I know it looks cool with that nose facing the ground and it screaming through the skies, but when you are starting out, that will end in disaster. Take it slow and get it on video!

Congrats on the nose in, most people have a very hard time with that.

Thanks, Tony. It's sure these things can take off in no time and go up high. It happened with my 250 due a wrong pitch setting. No harm done tho.
You can count with that video too.
Cheers.

Top Bottom