My T REX 600 Crash LOL

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
O-U-C-H !!! I'm glad I'm not the only one..... Fixit, flyit, crashit!! Thats us. Gives us something to do with our time and money lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
O-U-C-H !!! I'm glad I'm not the only one..... Fixit, flyit, crashit!! Thats us. Gives us something to do with our time and money lol

That was the first time I crashed that bad I did it again a month later. Thats why it's sitting on the shelf! Lol it's all fixed just I'm not flying it till next spring! Lol

Lee

OOOOOO thats a beauty. When i crash like that, i always hear "CHU CHING $$$$$$" in the back of my head. :D

Whirlybird

Was looking great till the end there :hdbng: looks so innocent . . . You set it down, and then to spite you, it decides to do a front flip :yikes:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Was looking great till the end there :hdbng: looks so innocent . . . You set it down, and then to spite you, it decides to do a front flip :yikes:

What I think happened was I was trying to back up. I was too low to the ground. The tail hit first. Then it bounced off the training gear and fliped over.

murankar

Staff member
Looks like I need to practice some more myself. I have been super busy lately and kicked the sim to the side. I am getting closer to build day myself and have a list of parts for spares and they are align parts. Anyhow sorry to see that and I did say ouch myself, with lips puckered.

Top Bottom