My RCH Trainer RE-Maiden flight

Tony

Staff member
Second take off looked really good. Nice and stable. One thing that I'm going to add to the plans is control surface throws. I have been meaning to do that for a while now.

Sounds like you may have had a brown out. Was your Rx flashing when you took the wing off? If so, then there's your issue. check all of your connections. You might also stick the antenna out of the fuse to that it cna get a clean signal and not be trapped inside with the RF of the Rx.

Hope to see it in the air again here soon.

Derek

Yeah man! The second take off looked perfect (well, as perfect and I can get, lol) but it looked great!.

I really don't believe that the Rx was flashing when I looked inside. I'm sure that would have caught my eye. Although, the Rx in the plane is an OrangeRx with satellite. The main Rx is mounted, with the antenna wire horizontally, via velcro to the inside wall of the plane and the satellite Rx is on the outside of the right side of the plane with the antenna hanging below the belly of the plane vertically. Not real sure here. I'm going to get a Spektrum Rx and a new ESC. The ESC that is in the plane now is one that I've had for quite sometime. I'm at a loss here, but we'll see this plane again soon.

Top Bottom