My Helicopters

svan3001

DSCN0318.jpgDSCN0319.jpgDSCN0320.jpgI started with a Syma 107G, then the WL 911, MJX F645 F45. Then as I started looking for a more advanced Helicopter I saw on EBAY this lot for Esky 450 Cp V2 assortment and parts. But it said too were ready to go the rest needed minor repairs. OMG!!! everyone of them has been cannibalized. I might be able to get two of them together. I admit I had no clue what I was getting myself into, the seller did sound reliable, and I do have a lot of parts. (the FS-TH9X did not come with it) Trust me I been wearing out the how to's to try and figure this mess out. It is rather funny, you know what they say about hindsight. There is an upside I will probably and expert on repairing the ESKY 450 CP v2, by the time I am done. By the way anyone need any parts? I know about airplanes I won't be making this mistake with them. Thanks for looking I hope you got a chuckle Sam

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DAL2855

Banned
I started out with two HK450's so yeah I know what you're talking about! Had no clue what I'd gotten myself into! But now have two Align 450's and could possibly have one of them swapped for a Raptor 30 Nitro bird! Have my fingers crossed about making the swap!

Tony

Staff member
The belt CP, being a china heli, is actually pretty good. About the same quality as HK's helis, but can fly and it will fly well if setup correctly. I thought about getting one just to test it out but backed out of it at the last minute. YOu can learn on that one. Not sure about the others though.

Lee

I was almost convinced to get the Belt CP V2 when i first started, but ended up with a trex 450. You certainly have enough crash spares.

Stambo

I still have the Belt CP V2 I started out with, I learnt so much from it that I keep it just for "sentimental value".
It flys HEAPS better with the 9x then it did with the original tx. So much more configurable.
I did find the gyro to be a bit below par as far as holding the tail dead steady but that was a long time ago and it may have been my settings.
They are not a bad little heli as far as cheap ones go but none of the clone head parts will fit so you are stuck with genuine Esky.
I am almost tempted to get it out and have a play again, although it will probably seem like a POS compared to my Trex 500.

The v911 is in my opinion the best learning tool anyone who wants to fly helicopters could want.
They are almost indestructible and when partnered with the 9x are as easy or as hard to fly as you want to make them.
I used a combination of sim and one of those to learn my orientation.
And you can fly inside when the weather is bad.

Last edited:

svan3001

I was looking for a place to start, well at least now I know someone to ask if I get stuck along the way. at will keep you posted on how it goes. Let me know if you need any parts I have enough to maintain a fleet. Thanks Sam

Top Bottom