My First Crash on Camera! HD, guys!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ouch!! That sound of gears being eaten up and re motor screeching! Man! That's a sad sound!

But hey! Your flying was AWESOME! Good job on that bro!!

Pick it up... Get her fixed! And go out again!! It's a part of it all! :) :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

dude that sucks but plus one to what gaba said. Man get her back up in the air your awesome

Tony

Staff member
Great flying just before the crash. Half piros, inverted hurricanes, very nice. I do agree with Gaba though, sounded like it was screaming for it's life when it hit lol.

Crash, rebuild, fly again!

Lee

Good flying dude. Get that throttle hold on quick smart. Saves you a tonne of damage :D

Ken Jackson

Impressive flying dude! You have a different approach then anyone, its cool. Sorry about the crash but it happens. Take your camera down one click and it will be lined up. I loved the shadow on the ground at the end. Anyone who has crashed after a performance like that could almost see the look on the shadows face because we've all felt it.

Great Job Dude!

Ken

Graham Lawrie

I wish i could fly like that it would make the crash wothwhile:) Unlucky dude:( start again:) and if I get a dry spell I am just about to join you:)

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Thank you all for your encouragement. You made crashing my favorite heli much less painful.

Yes, I decided to take a more risky path. I've been paying dearly but the reward has not yet to be seen. This hobby will sure keep me spending.

There have to be a big spender in the family, right? :biggrin1:

Ken Jackson

Unless you can avoid crashing every time it will cost to keep flying but when you push the envelope it happens more often. I hate the not my fault something broke crashes, Lol

Ken

Westy

LEGEND
IKON BAIL OUT = Saving grace for you! .... you will have the best of both worlds ..... fly hard and bail out when the gong gets tough!

Top Bottom