My first consistent pyroflips

canongraphy

Lee great job bud! I can watch you do that for hours! and only thing better than hearing the farts is to be there in person to smell them for the full effect!?
anyway...nice bro keep it up.

Lee

Thanks Jeff. They smell of Fish LOL :D Or maybe thats cause i was flying next to a fish factory.

Westy

LEGEND
Watched your flight this morning! you are getting real good at them! ..... I thought you were going to do a real low one as about 2.43 and started to hold my breath in hope for success for you ... but you went up again :)

Good Work Lee! ... you much better than I am! ...... I am getting there though!

Lee

Thanks Westy, I just changed the last video to a 720p file, so its much clearer. I just got back from another flight. I get one 6min flight in the morning and one in the evening. 12mins a day of flying :D But its all over for the next week at least. 40+mph winds all week. Back to work :D

Westy

LEGEND
I am trying to get them sorted on the Sim .... a lot of frustration is all I am getting ... got 1/2 pro flips ... mostly sorted ..... but only got the first half of the fulls sorted ... to nose in inverted .... then struggling to get the co-ordination to complete the right-side up .... nose in...... (I think that is where you are supposed to end up)? ... then not sure where to go from there as I get all disorientated and wipe out.

Lee

From upright to inverted you will end up nose in. Inverted to upright you will be back to tail in. Each part will be one rotation of the cyclic stick. So forward, right, back, left, forward to inverted nose in. Then forward, right, back, left, forward to upright tail in. This is with left rudder, with right rudder the cyclic stir is CCW not CW.
Is that clear as mud ? LOL :D

Top Bottom