My first aeroplane ever... An f22 rcfoamfighters

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

Here's the plane till now. The prop is a little loose and slips on the main shaft of the motor. I am
Using the converter for one dia to another. I am not sure how it is supposed to be. I would really appreciate your input or pics / video on how to with props. This is the plane till the dx6i gets. Have to just fill the nose and put neodymium magnets for the battery compartment. That's it.. Leg me know y'all! :)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2n5IXWzAiBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
I had to put some heatshrink on the shaft for the prop on my motor to fill the gap. but if you tighten down the spinner enough, it will hold it. And, your elevator is backwards and I know you know you cant fly with the ailerons like that lmao. The CG is 2 3/4" behind where you glued the wing to the front part of the wing. And you do not have to use magnets on the canopy. YOu will glue the front part of it, then hindge the rear so you can access the battery and electronics. I just use masking tape over packing tape. Meaning, I put packing tape on places where I'm going to hold something down, then use masking tape to hold it shut. I will try to show you what I mean on mine.

And as for the nose heavy, you wnat it a little nose heavy, but not a lot. Tail heavy is unstable, nose heavy is stable. On my plane, I went to walmart and purchased filler foam in a can for the nose. It works great, and makes the nose nice and strong. And doesn't add but a few g's of weight.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, I also embeded the iframe code for the video. And, I wanted to say, that plane looks great bro. I really like how it turned out. Great job :thumbsup:

Top Bottom