My custom dx6i tx

wolfman76

Well here it is my custom dx6i. Told tony i put the video on here for all to see so here it is. thanks tony!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Dude, as I stated in the comments, that thing turned out amazing. I love the colors that you used. Don't worry about the troll that responded, just blow him off or delete his post lol.

When you put it back together, did you find that your scroll wheel was sticking? If so, on the case it's self, scratch the paint away. Once you go through the factory paint, the plastic is black, and won't be seen. I had this issue and that is how I solved it.

Let me know about that second email I sent. I will hook you up with something.

wolfman76

If you talking bout the post on youtube bout the video it is all good was a buddy of mine. He just thought it was funny that i said what kind of cars the paint colors came from.And bout the email i hit you up this weekend for that if you serious but but only if you really want to part with it man is really cool mod.. Heck maybe i take it to some comp guys i know maybe they could find part it made out of and if they can we split profits i build a bunch we split a profit. Be nice would'nt it... Definitely would want some color filters too.

Tony

Staff member
I have thought about breaking these down and having my own board made. There is only 4 parts on the inverter, so they are pretty simple. And I know just the guy to do the traces hehe.

Top Bottom