My 500 getting braver but not like Tamas, probably never be that good

Lee

Looking good Ken :thumbsup:
Nice place to fly too, all that nice grass. My helis get covered in thick dust every time i fly :(

Ken Jackson

This is at the flying club I joined. Whoever cut the grass last left clippings so its a littler rough but when they do it right its perfect for taking off and landing planes. Club is mostly airplanes but there are a few of us heli guys there. I'm just about ready to head over there. Saturday is the big day when a lot of pilots are there. I was shocked to see that you just get your bird ready and take off. No waiting your turn. As long as you have an open taxi way just take off. Seen 4 planes in the air at once. Was intimidated at first. Well actually more nervous that I might fly into someone. Anyway thanks for the comment.

Ken

pvolcko

Do they have any rules requiring spotters for each pilot or a field marshal that you have to clear take offs, landings, touch and goes, etc. through?

Cool loops and flips! That's so much fun. I have a flybarred 500, and it is so much fun to zip along with it. Truly a fun video to watch.:popcorn:

Top Bottom