For Sale: MSH Brain/IKON

Lee

I have a spare FBL unit for sale.
Its an MSH Brain, same as the IKON. I run Ikons and Brains on all my models and love them.
Looking for quick sale so nice and cheap
£90/ $140 +shipping (should be around $5 to the US)

120720112315224712.jpg

Sparse

hey Lee, you still have this ? If all works out I will buy it off you this up coming Friday. However if you have the chance to get rid of it before than go ahead. I have to see how much I have left after I pay bills and such. I want to put one on my 600x build. and does it have the polarity protection ?

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Dammit lol. I'm thinking about grabbing this. How old is the gyro and why are you selling it?

Lee

Because I have three and only two helis :D
Both my other units are Ikon. So being vain and wanting things to match, I selling the black MSH Brain :)

Lee

They all take the new firmware. This is the newer polarity protected version.
I only flew it a handful of times, then I won a new Ikon. So that went on my Goblin and the other Ikon on the Warp.

Tony

Staff member
This is the polarity protected one? It doesn't have the slant, or is that only ikon?

Lee

There are three versions.
The first was not polarity protected.
IMG_4034_zpsb2fd016d.jpg

The second did and had a slightly different lip on the case.
t6496947-196-thumb-DSC00673.jpg

The third has the sloping front.
ikon.jpg

The one i'm selling is the second generation.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, I see. I thought the lip one was just a revision and that the sloped one was the one with reverse polarity protection. even though I don' tthink I would ever need it since I'm a little OCD about checkign it.

Thanks for the explination.

Derek

Hey Lee! This unit and the red Ikon that I have are actually the exact same thing, aren't they? The differences would be the name on the case and the color of the case....right?

If Tony doesn't get this from you, I may be interested in buying it from you.

Lee

The Ikon
The MSH Brain
The Compass Tracx
The E Bar
They are all the same gyro, just named and coloured differently by different companies.

Derek

I've never even heard of the Compass Tracx nor the E Bar, lol. Nonetheless, as I stated above, if Tony doesn't get this...I'm interested.

Top Bottom