Micro Micro for outdoor

crashbash

Hi guys, just wondering how the MCPX handles the wind compared to the Solo pro , I know ones fixed pitch and the others collective but they are both relatively light, mcpx at 45.5 g and the pro at 27g. The Pro is useless in any wind but is it worth purchasing the mcpx for outdoor practice bearing in mind my tx is Futaba so I would have to either get the RTF version or a new tx.

Cheers Rob

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I don't know I would think that they were too small for outdoors buy, everyone seams to be using them outside. So I'm going to get one soon and try it myself. My 600 is just to expensive to rebuild every time I crash it. It's made me kind of gun shy if you know what I mean! Lol. The mcpx I can take with me in my truck!

Lee

As Tony said Rob. They can be fun in the wind with GOOD BATTERIES But once you start to lose power they will get blown around a bit. You know what Tarifa is like?? When i got mine I was amazed at the the wind i could fly it in, but your not going to be able to do much with it other than hover around. Keep it for those light wind days and you will love it.

Top Bottom