Micro mcpx v2 brushless or not

dj1963

Hello i just got my mcpx v2 about 2 weeks ago i was told do leave it the way it is I want to do an upgrade to it with new frame and brushless they tell me it will make it to heavey please let me know if there right or wrong thanks

murankar

Staff member
Actually it may add some weight but not that much. Tony, Lee and Gaba all did the brushless upgrades and I think Tony is selling his already upgraded with two tail rotors. You will find some enjoyment in the upgrades.

Lee

Brushless all the way. I have the C05 motor which gives you a bit more power than the stock, but more consistent power.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
to add to this. Lee and Tony both have V1 boards. Those boards are MUCH BETTER for BL upgrade. I had a V1. upgraded to v2.. then went brushless and man just couldnt get the heli to be stable as there was always one or the other vibration I was chasing cause of something not perfect. I was told to try out V1 and MAN! it was rock solid! I was on HP05 and flashed ESC with governor on it. ANd IT SCREAMED! I loved that thing.. it had GOBS of power. Had to upgrade some parts to metal esp the swash and head as the plastic tends to wear out really bad really fast. and you see issues. Metal upgrades were awesome!

I didnt upgrade the frame to CF as it was a little of a hassle IMO to fix after crashes. I kept it to the modified stock and added carbon stiffners made by Astroid designs esp the frame cage. once I installed it, I never broke a canopy holder and never changed a frame again EVEN on BL.

Tony's BL is going to be a V1 mod and YES its gonna run awesome if you get it. But if not, you can just get a HP05 with a flashed esc that comes with a governor.. or just go the PNP kits. let us know all of us here have done one or the other mod and might be able to guide you through! :)

Top Bottom