Micro MCPX mini Blade review

Lee

I have had enough flights on my new KBDD blades to give a comparison with the Stock ones now.

100_2546.jpg

The first thing you notice about the KBDD blades over the stock ones is the visibility. This really makes a huge difference in the air.

100_2547.jpg

With the tip cord being narrower and the route slighty wider, they do seem to give better cyclic response and roll rate is increased.
Also being slightly shorter helps too.
They also feel lighter but i don't have my scales here to prove it.

100_2550.jpg

On the down side, after every session they seem to be slightly bent up. The stock ones are still straight after almost a year.
They are also more prone to damage as you can see in the first photo, the tip has a chunk missing. Remember these are only two weeks old, and the stock ones are 1 year.

Conclusion.
Pros
Visibility
Improved flight characteristics

Cons
Easily bend
Prone to damage (keep them over grass, use throttle hold, and you'll be fine)

I will definitely be using these from now on.

Tony

Staff member
Lee, if your blades are bent up like that after flying, then it means you are not doing enough inverted hahaha. Great review. I think it's good enough to get me a pair for the head and tail. Someday haha.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok one thing lee... Try swapping your stock blades to these blades in one day.,, I love the kbdd's to death but they have less collective pop!

Stock ones have a lot of lift! I have tested that by changing the blades.. I definitely felt the difference in lift. I flew my kbdd for months, they were good, but as soon as I went to stock heli would climb faster..

Yes mine are warped a bit too now..

Good review! :)

Top Bottom