Micro Mcpx Bl2 Anyone?

Matt

That’s what some people do, take off in Idle Up 1 or Idle Up 2. It’s real easy to do that with these micro helis. If it’s the right way to do it or not, I’m not sure..

Personally, I’m always in IU2 with my micro helis. I start off at mid-stick and flip throttle hold off..

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I my self is one to take off on IU1 with all my helis. Same thing as Matt stated. Starting off at mid stick then flicking the throttle hold off. I like my rpm to be semi high before lift off.

murankar

Staff member
My setup doesn't have and idle up modes. All 4 of my birds when flying start in governor mode. Once I flip off throttle hold it starts the slow spool up and then it hits full rpm right off the rip. So it doesn't matter really. Just ensure you have a set start up procedure so you don't hot start.

Matt

I think that’s what the more advanced setups do, set the governor so they can keep a consistent headspeed. It’s similar to running a throttle curve like this:

0, 75, 75, 75, 75

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
My settings for my birds start off @
N) = 0/65/65/65/65
1) = 75/75/75/75/75
2) = 85/85/85/85/85
that just seems to work for me.

Matt

I’d have to look into running a governor. If it’s a better way to keep a consistent headspeed, I’m all for it..

Last edited:
Top Bottom