Spektrum Maybe a Replacement for my Trusty DX9 is coming.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I seen that the other day Keith. It does look pretty spiffy and cheaper then the X12.

Admiral

Seriously thinking of it, my DX9 is 7 years old still works OK but gimbals showing their age, probably get away with an NX8 as I've only ever used 9 channels once on a Hex copter with retracts and a camera gimbal. I like some of the new features, it would be very easy to talk myself into it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
This is your conscious speaking :chuckles: Do it, do it, do it. Inquiring minds would like to know your opinion on it :secret2: Plus, you wont be a happy camper if your gimbal decide to go out you on when your flying :puppy_dog_eyes:

Admiral

OK Conscious be still, actually you sound more like the Devil's advocate, if they arrive in stock in Australia before Christmas I may find a surprise under the Christmas tree. :arms::banana::banroll::boldblue:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:warning:Me... a devil's advocate :evil:. I would never provoke or test you Keith :barbershop_quartet_. :shhh: Don't tell my better half that, she will agree with you. That will be a nice Christmas gift. Wait... can we still celebrate Christmas or is that a no-no now a days :thinking:

Top Bottom