500 Main blades question

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Most of the time I purchase my 500 blade from the same place. If I'm tight on money, "Who isn't lol" I shop around to save a buck by buying "B" surface blades. I can't never find that blemish but the couple of $$$$ I save...I can find :). I found some Align 425 D and F blades for cheap. Maybe TOO cheap. Can anyone tell me if D or F is worth taking a chance purchasing? I've seen B surface and used them before. Now I've seen D/F/G surface. What happen to C & E? Is there some sort of chart to describe these surfaces or just poke and hope deal from the dealers?

Fastfreddie

I’ve been using these blades on my 450 and they are decent quality for the price.

Admiral

I can only find a definition for Surface B which is a minor surface blemish not effecting the integrity of the blade, no mention of D/F/G. Maybe ask the supplier what they are, sounds worse than a minor blemish ?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I can only find a definition for Surface B which is a minor surface blemish not effecting the integrity of the blade, no mention of D/F/G. Maybe ask the supplier what they are, sounds worse than a minor blemish ?
Yeah, I kind of thought of that too. These are the blades I get for my 500, 425mm but not for $17.99 like GrandRC Home

Top Bottom