Micro Lynx 130x Blades

Slobberdog

Well I thought I would try some Lynx blades just out of interest more than anything, was ordering from Fast Lad in the UK anyway so I gave them an opportunity, even if I don't like them they can always be kept as spares.

but when I got them they were bent, not a great deal of bend but bent none the less, so took a picture and sent an email off to Fast Lad and they promptly replied and said they would send a new set out but I could try bending them back to flat

would not have to much of an issue but one is bent tip up and the other bent tip down, if I were to heat these blades with a hair drier per say would they reform to their moulded shape.

BLADES.jpg

what's your thoughts guys, what would you do?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh BTW the second set were also slightly bent, but not as much as the photo blades

BLADES.jpg

Tony

Staff member
If these are like the KBDD's, you are going to get a bend in them. Unless they are carbon fiber, I have always bent my blades on my small heli's...

Slobberdog

yeah Tony similar to KbDD blades, but it think the KbDD blades are a fair bit stiffer, these seem really flexible

Tony

Staff member
You know there is an easy way to bend them back straight, right? All you have to do is fly inverted more than 50% of the flight :biggrin1:

Top Bottom