Found: Lookin for a trade

callsign4223

Staff member
Hey guys, after getting the 130x my MCPx isn't getting a lot of flight time anymore. I have been looking at getting a ground pounder to start playing with the kids and getting them into the hobby. I would really like a .15 or 2.2 tmaxx. If anyone has one that they wanna trade out and get into helis get ahold of me.

Tony

Staff member
troll craigs list. That is where I found the tmaxx and rustler for a bill. Yes, they were in HORRIBLE condition, but you only live a few miles from teh OWNER of Rc-Help.com hahahahaha

Tony

Staff member
found a maxx for 170 on there that I'm SURE you can talk him way down. Just start picking it apart. Spin the motor over and say "compression feels a little weak, that's going to be $50 to fix" and just keep going picking it apart. After doing that, look at him and pull a bill out of your wallet and tell him that is what you can give him. You would be surprised at what people take.

Adam

What all comes with the mcpx lol it is the rc help tmaxx i have

- - - Updated - - -

Oh crap that means everything i got from tony would be gone...........What leaves oklahoma comes back lol

callsign4223

Staff member
Sorry, you are 2 hours late. Just bought one after work today from a guy local here and hadn't had a chance to take the post down yet.

P.S. Tony, I can't seem to change this thread from wanted, would you set it as found please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom