look what I got, = more videos, lol

Slobberdog

I sure hope so,

just liked all the mounts it comes with as well, should be able to clip to a hat or shirt and get a good shot.

Slobberdog

well they tried to deliver it but no one there, of course not I am in work!

At least its only a mile from my house in the mail centre, so will pick up later...............

- - - Updated - - -

So what windows based free video editing software do you guys use

Ken Jackson

Nice, hope you get some video soon. Its funny but from watching my head mounted videos I always turn my head right then left just before I take off. I guess I'm stretching my neck. The other thing is if you have a cold you'll hear every sniffle.

Ken

Adam

What is that and where did you get it from i am looking for something to make my own vids

Slobberdog

It's a amazon mini DV I think md80, clone of the muvi, build quality is what you expect of Chinese stuff but I am going to reserve judgement till I shoot a bit of video later, cost about 16 bucks, should have no trouble finding them on eBay,

Slobberdog

Well here's the test, had it mounted in a flower pot and not far back enough, picture looks good on the pc lets see how it looks when uploaded in youtube,

Wind was giving me a bit of stick, swirling around the top of my garden, gonna try out in the field tomorrow if its not to windy.

[video=youtube_share;HHXym1RVTQ8]http://youtu.be/HHXym1RVTQ8[/video]

Garden really only big enough for a bit of orientation hovering, I am to the side of the camera, was twice the area until i put a 10ft trampoline there for my daughter..

Slobberdog

I guess that did not work very well, oh well never mind will send it back as it has crashed on me twice while I tried to get it to work.

Ken Jackson

i've tried viewing this 5 times, on my iPad and both of my PCs. The helicopter doesn't move nut there is audio??

Anyone else have the same problem?

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, sorry to hear that. Was looking forward to another video.

Tony

Staff member
Live and learn bro!

I was thinking it was a network issue at first lmao. Sucks that it won't work out for you. Have you looked into the #16 keychain camera? They are supposed to be pretty good. I think Gaba uses one.

Slobberdog

Yeah I have looked cant get them from uk source at the moment, think I will keep using my old phone at the moment, that's what I have done all my others with, just have to figure out how to mount it better.

Had a return slip set up for this anyway, cos when I had it plugged it in to charge and it crashed the unit had to wait for the battery to die to reset itself,

At least with my old phone I can direct upload to YouTube, don't have to boot the lappy up to do a video upload each time. Project for tomorrow I think

Ken Jackson

Someone on here made a holder for their cell phone. Let me look back through some posts and get back to you, I thought maybe Lee but hang on...

Top Bottom