450 Logic Tech 2100T

trainrider06

I had to remove my Spartan Quark from my 450 to put on my 250, it was a hard decision! I had a Logic Tech 2100T that I wanted to try out on it.....
I gotta say, after finally figuring out the instructions and how to program the damn thing, so far I am very pleased with this gyro!
Anyone else use this gyro? I know everythings going FBL nowadays, but really a nice setup with it....

trainrider06

nope i still have a gp780 on one of my 250's and still like it, but indeed the rest has no FB anymore :)

I'd like to eventually go FBL on the 250, and 450, the SR's will
Stay that way, probably what I should do is just pick up a FBL
250, and 450 instead of sinking the money into the two HK birds.

murankar

Staff member
Yes just find a fbl kit and build that. It would be much cheaper in a sense. A 250 and 450 Align kit will have everything you need to each bird. The only you will want to check for is the gyro, if they come with the gPro then you should be fine. If they come with the 3gx V5 then I would consider getting a different gyro. The 3GX V5 will work it just seems that everyone is swapping them out for Ikons, beastx or Vbar (kbar). From what I hear the Kbar is doing well.

trainrider06

Yeah probably what I'd do I kinda like the kits strikes my
tinkering side, but if I ran across a great deal on either I'd
have to consider that avenue also.

murankar

Staff member
If you can find a used kit that would fit the bill a lot cheaper. Even though its used it will still need to be dissembled and rebuilt. You will want to know whats good or needs replaced.

trainrider06

If you can find a used kit that would fit the bill a lot cheaper. Even though its used it will still need to be dissembled and rebuilt. You will want to know whats good or needs replaced.

Oh yeah for sure! This 250 was a kit someone had and gave up on. Half the screws had locktite on it
when he said he went over it already....but so far it's been a great heli.

Top Bottom