Chargers Lee's new charger

Lee

Just got an email from him.
He has two or three other options for PSUs. Different power and size options. I have a week or so before i can buy one. But I'm definitely going to get one from Ian.

Graham Lawrie

They look good:) not sure if I am quite there yet needing a rapid turn around in batteries:( weather is the judging factor on my flying:)

Lee

Thats the whole reason for having it Graham. If the weather clears, you can have everything charged tout suite,
instead of gambling the day before on the weather being good, and then having to discharge again if the weather turns nasty.

Slobberdog

Just looked on Ian's website now and his basic 1150w 47a psu's are great value if he is still doing them at £60 delivered,

Lee

Yeh, on the website he has the standard set up that everyone has, but he is picking up 10 of the DPS 1200 units today, and another type as well thats somewhere in between, at about 1650W.

Lee

My charger arrived today from Progressive RC in Seattle.
Took just over a week to get to me in the UK. Worth the wait. I saved $120 buying it from the US.
They only declared it as being worth $30 so no customs tax :D
Don't have my power supply here at the moment, so can't power it up until i go to my mums house.

It has a USB charge port on the back to charge your Mobile or iPod etc
It has two servo ports to test the servo speed.
There is a Micro SD card port, to record all your battery profiles.

My charger came with two free balance boards.
It also comes as standard with EC5 connector and cable to plug into your power source, two sets of banana plugs to solder your preferred connectors to.
Looking forward to getting this thing up and running.

pj1969

Ive got to admit, i am over the moon with my new purchase last week a PL6, why haven't i stumped up the money for this kinda set up before????? having a case made as we speak and WOW they got some power. Lee looks fab mate 0 to ping in 15mins hahah

Lee

At the moment I'm running it on a 350W PS that i bought for my last charger. I will be getting a1400W PS soon to run it at 100%.

Top Bottom