Lazy Labor Day Sport flight with E700

trainrider06

Very nice! Looks like the weather was pretty good up there this weekend! I'll be up in ohio next week visiting family!

Powerdyne

Great flying, very smooth! Liked the baby auto at the end!

THanks Tony! Yeah I had just finished tuning most of the parameters for cyclic and tail. Still needs a little fine tuning. This was the first actual flight of the day. I was thinking of making another pass into the wind and doing a full auto, but I was already over time on that set of packs. Actually, my head speed had dropped a little on that last turn before I backed it up to land.

Very nice! Looks like the weather was pretty good up there this weekend! I'll be up in ohio next week visiting family!

I was really nice out. Started getting a little windy though. At one point the windsocks were fully horizontal (wind out of the southwest). I don't normally fly at Site 1, but there was a fellow flying his warbird over at site 4, and I didn't want to get in his way. He was the only other person out there, but his plane was rather big and he needed the room.

trainrider06

Yeah you don't wanna be a big hit on YouTube for taking out or him taking you out in some epic crash!
Wind sock straight out is about 25 or better MPH isn't it?
Sounds and looks like that heli is just about right on the money on setup huh?

Top Bottom