kinetic 50 break in

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Funny!!! X(

Hahahhahahaahaha! Jk jk!!
I know! I am rigging up something for it to focus right...

Tony

Staff member
If you asked a question in there, I didn't catch it. There was a LOT of wind noise lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
no the question is in the next video.. that video is getting uploaded....

IT was really windy!! 17+ mph wind.... surprised how stable it was still.. :)

Tony

Staff member
The video is private. If you don't want anyone but forum members to see it, make it unlisted. Or make it public if you want everyone to see it lol

Tony

Staff member
If you are running it rich, then it should idle and the blades should not move, or very slowly move. I would not touch the high speed needle though. Maybe open the low speed up a little (1-2 hours) and/or close the carb a little to lower that idle. But I can't hear anything in the video, and the wind is making my subwoofer go nuts lol. I'm shaking every plane on the wall, so I have to kill the sound lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ok... i can make it rich... but what about the transition.... it wants to quit.. i have to like bobble the stick up and down to clean it.. ??

Tony

Staff member
If that's the case, You may need to do the exact opposite and lean it out by an hour and close the throttle a little. It's hard to say without being there lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
thats exactly what i thought to do.. and i did.. (it was how the second video started... i had to cut it out.. ) but i lost smoke there.. I put it down and richened it back.... kinda stuck

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
what do you think abot the tuning high speed with the governor on.. ? it needs to be tuned.. its running rich. I am barely getting 5 minutes of flight doing hovers... I think I need to redo some plumbing in it...

Tony

Staff member
In all honesty, you need to find someone down there that is really good at tuning engines and have them tune it. Watch what they do, and remember it cause you will have to do it again.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Glad to see you have her back together! Looking good at least what little of the heli you can see! Lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hey!! its better than the first video!! my camera is sd... I will try to get a HD one.. hopefully soon..... I am hoping to get some more flights in this weekend and finally get my governor plugged and do some "3D" with it! :)

Top Bottom