Kens Best Career Flight

Ken Jackson

It has been an amazing week of flying for me. I think I only had 2 or 3 close calls the entire week and I flew 8-10 flights. Today was off the hook.

Ken

500 Kens Best Flight Ever - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the dropbox link for anyone who wants to see it in true HD format.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110080578/DSCN0754.MOV

Due to the size of this file it will not be accessible after 2 weeks from this posting. If you want to view it after that let me know here or in a private message and I will put it back in the cloud for you to download.

pvolcko

Who knew the heli doesn't disappear when you get it out a ways. :)

I've taken to zooming in on my vids in editing and then rendering at 720p. Especially on the 300X. Saves on the upload time, takes a little longer to render due to the high quality render I need to do for the scaling to look decent. And viewers can actually see it without having to go to full screen and HD to view it.

Ken Jackson

Thanks lee. Was flying with my buddy that got me started. He gave me a Blade 400 (I quit fixing that one) and an EXI 450 which is currently listed as one of my Heli's. Of course I think the only thing left on it from when he gave it to me is the frame and main bearings, Lol.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Who knew the heli doesn't disappear when you get it out a ways. :)

I've taken to zooming in on my vids in editing and then rendering at 720p. Especially on the 300X. Saves on the upload time, takes a little longer to render due to the high quality render I need to do for the scaling to look decent. And viewers can actually see it without having to go to full screen and HD to view it.

I just hate blurry video. I try not to zoom too much because posting on YouTube blurs it anyway. My camera is 14 mega pixel so I guess anything else would seem blurry, Lol

pvolcko

I record at 1080p so when I zoom and then render at 720p it shouldn't be too blurry. It is effectively a crop rather than a zoom.

Top Bottom