Kds Heli Arrived :{

Admiral

I think something else that happens if you look at the range of products Banggood sell, the people that work there are not experts in anything, they read what you send them but don't understand it.

Western Hobby Stores deal in only the gear that you want to buy and normally employ enthusiasts, Banggood are a wholesaler of just about everything and employ people who can read (but not necessarily understand) English.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well let the games begin. I just want to f*#k with them now for wasting my time LMAO. Here's the latest on banggood. Finally they got the order# right. Now they say that they don't have that part in stock so they can't send it to me so they offer me $20.00. They still have the heli listed as FBL kit but they don't have the FBL unit in stock...SAY WHAT Lol. I sent an email back stating that if you don't have the FBL heli kit in stock but you still advertising as a FBL heli kit in stock that this sound like a bait and switch tactic that your doing according to my lawyer. So after emailing them I went ahead and contact PayPal to step in. I told them about the situation and that they still are advertising the heli as a FBL kit even though they don't have the FBL kit in stock. PP told me that this doesn't sound right and I don't have to pay for the heli til they work something out to make it right by me. Will see what happens from here on in. I figure they want to give me the run around so it's time for me to mess around with them Lol. As the world turns to be continue :dizzy:

Top Bottom