700 Kasama helis

Karubah

Does anyone have any ideas about these helis? Kasama srimok FIAFA 90 E. are they as good as there price indicates.?

Derek

I dont know anything about them except that someone on XJet's channel on Youtube had one and it was beautiful. It looked and sounded great!!!

Lee

They are what we call a boutique helicopter. Very beautiful to look at, but not very practical, as spare parts are very hard to get. In the US they aren't very well known, but in the UK they have quite a following.

Karubah

Was thinking about getting one, only because an Aussie had a fair bit of input into the design. Very unusual servo to swash design. Apparently they can go over 200 kph and parts seem to be readily available here.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I had a few people at the field I used to fly at.. They had that heli and more kasamas.

Just like lee said .. Unpractical... Even the servo horns are "special" lol

Part prices are even higher than logo and goblin...

Definitely a boutique heli. Nothing wrong with that if you can afford it :)

And yes they fly good...

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Westy

LEGEND
IF you can get the bits ... go for it ! they are a Beast! ..... I have seen one flying here .... good for 200KM/h ..... $5 grand worth of heli ... he was saying it had a 10Kw motor in it!!!! it was certainly impressive

Karubah

Done a bit more research. Had a look at the instruction manual, man!! What a complicated build. I think I will give it a miss it is for someone far more advanced than me. Lol

Top Bottom