Sold: JR G7000T Tail Lock Gyro

DAL2855

Banned
I got this gyro with my Compass Knight 3D bird but it's apparently not compatible with my Turnigy radio so I'm putting it up for sale. Have the box and manual to go with it. It's new in the box! It retails for 249.00 new I will take 150.00 or best offer!

Last edited:

DAL2855

Banned
Updated pricing!!!

I will take 75.00 or best offer for this gyro, it is new in the box! I need to get the money to order a couple of parts I need for my 600 to go do a job I got offered today to shoot a virtual aerial tour of the local golf course for their facebook page!

DAL2855

Banned
I finally figured out what the deal was on this gyro, I got a wild hair and decided to switch the voltage output on my SBEC to the 5v instead of 6v and it works now! So this is no longer for sale guys. Just have a question about it, Can I run a Step-down voltage regulator between the RX and the Gyro so that only the Gyro is getting the 5v of power instead of powering the entire RX and Servos so that I don't slow the rest of the servos down?

Well I just decided to experiment a little with using the step-down voltage regulator and it seems to work really well when I put it between the RX and the Gain channel input to the Gyro with having the SBEC set to the normal 6v output and regulating the gain input to gyro down to 5v!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Please edit the first post and change if from For Sale, to Sold. Directions are in the sticky in the for sale section. Thanks.

Top Bottom