VTX JR Conversion

concodd

hi guys, converting my jrXG8 for use with my racing quads, can you tell me if it easy to disengage the ratchet set up on the throttle so it drops to the bottom position rather than staying in the centre. Cheers

Admiral

Don't know with JR but every other Tx I've ever worked on has a spring that makes the gimble return to center and the throttle has a friction plate that gives the throttle some tension.

Both are easily removable or adjustable.

Tony

Staff member
There should be two straps in there for that model (I think). All you should have to do is loosen the ratchet and tighten the smooth strap. You may need to take the back of the case off to get to them. On my DX9, there is a little access hole where you can adjust stick tension. Not sure if yours is the same. I could have sworn I replies to this thread yesterday, but there was this saved text waiting in this box lol.

concodd

There should be two straps in there for that model (I think). All you should have to do is loosen the ratchet and tighten the smooth strap. You may need to take the back of the case off to get to them. On my DX9, there is a little access hole where you can adjust stick tension. Not sure if yours is the same. I could have sworn I replies to this thread yesterday, but there was this saved text waiting in this box lol.
Thanks

Top Bottom