Jolly's HK450GT Hovering Practice 18 April 2011

Just some Hovering practice with my HK450 GT, after waiting to get parts that always seem to be out of Stock just about everywhere a buddy in the UK sent me a CX 450 v2 complete Head assembly,

I still need to get some New Main Gears as this one has a tooth missing, but everywhere is still out of stock,
and I NO longer use Ebay (closed accounts years ago)

So here are some Videos of Hovering the Practice session, there are three the first is below and I,m finishing up the other two , so they will be up soon

Hovering Practice 18 April 2011 -Video 1/3

Hovering Practice 18 April 2011 -Video 2/3

Hovering Practice 18 April 2011 -Video 3/3

Went to the Local Park the other day, had it all to myself (so I thought) just as I spooled up a group of about 50 school kids turned up for Nature Studies, so I just packed up and went home, better being safer than sorry

Plus all the inquisitive Questions you get bombarded with :grimace:

So I just did my Practice in the Driveway in front of our Villa Unit, and low and behold I still got some local kids come for a look see,,, there's NO getting away from them

I will post up the other Video's soon, when there done processing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you HeliFrank and Tony for the comments, yes Dave Herbert was an inspiration to get back into RC again, he has certain been around RC for Decades

The Next 2 Videos of the Days Hovering Practice April 18 are now Posted up in Post 1

Top Bottom