It's a "Tony Term"

Tony

Staff member
I was talking to the wife the other day and out of nowhere (that's me) I told her that I wanted an original didgeridoo. She gave me the dumbest look ever (we have been together 14 years, this is saying something lmao) and said "is that another one of your 'Tony Terms'?". OMG, I laughed my ass off but I couldn't get the term out of my head lol.

for those that don't know what a didgeridoo is, check the video below. If anyone has any better ones, post them up.

The Original Bass Masters!!!

Spirit of Meditation - Native Didgeridoo - YouTube

stokke

I can imagine it; you sitting in the garage tootin' away at your Didgeridoo hahahahhahaha

Tony

Staff member
Nah man, I would do it out at the base. Nothing but flat lands out there with a prison to scare the crap out of people hahaha.

callsign4223

Staff member
You would have those inmates convinced the place was haunted playing that thing at 4 in the morning. I would love to see the look on their faces the first time you did it.

Tony

Staff member
I can teach you Tony. I have two.

Seriously? That would be awesome! Do you have the machine made ones or the original ones that are NOT round? Post up a video of you playing yours. Would love to see that.

murankar

Staff member
J almost bought one myself back in 04. Then I said who I kidding. I think it would be just hanging on the wall.

Lee

Mine are back home in England now. Both are original ones i bought in Australia. I haven't played them in ages. Circular breathing takes a while to learn.

Top Bottom