Spektrum Is this a brown out?

pit_helis

Hi everyone. Why is my RX and SATELLITE on my AR8000 spektrum BLINKS after plugging a new fully charged battery on my next flight? If I turn on my TX and then plug my first battery for my first flight-no problem, but after that, plugging my next battery for the next flight(while the TX is ON), the blinking occurs. The heli has all the servos cyclic and tail working on bench, but I havent tried flying it cause Im afraid, but I power OFF and ON my TX every time instead, and plugging a fully charged battery is good again........:redface:

Thanks in advance..
pit

Slobberdog

spectrum tends to do this if you don't turn the tx off in between flights,

it will work ok but if you do suffer a brown out you will never know, I switch off my tx between each flight as it negates these issues

pit_helis

spectrum tends to do this if you don't turn the tx off in between flights,

it will work ok but if you do suffer a brown out you will never know, I switch off my tx between each flight as it negates these issues

Ok. Thanks for your reply Slobberdog, I did consume at least 5 batts yesterday, and yes I do the same switching my tx off in between flights... Im just not used to it.. At first I was thinking a low amp bec..

Lee

Something to do with the change of battery, the RX sees that as a brownout, hence the blinking.
As Kev said, you need to go through the whole process for turning on the TX again.

Top Bottom