Is the Phoenix server down?

Derek

I know that none of us will actually be able to say "Yes" or "No" but I just tried to get onto Phoenix Online and it said "Master Server cannot be found. Please check your internet connection." I was just wondering if anyone could check their Phoenix Sim and see if they get the same message. I just hope there is nothing wrong with my setup. Obviously, I have an internet connection because I can get to this site, YouTube, Facebook, and more.

It's just odd that I was on Phoenix Online about 1.5 hours ago and now it's not working.

Tony

Staff member
I have an internet connection as well, and can get on this site, but can't load anything with authentication. Just found a 250 dfc that I want on ebay that I cant bid for because I cant' log in, but I can search. Also, if I log out of facebook or youtube, I can't get back in. friggin interwebz lmao

BOKI

mountaindewdude76; Derek I just checked my computer & Phoenix Simulator site says server down for me also! Dave 9:09 AM ILLINOIS TIME!

Last edited:

Derek

YAY!!! Phoenix Online is working again!!!

The Phoenix people may have simply taken the system down to work on it, or something, but it's working for me now.

Tony

Staff member
I'm online now with phoenix. Working fine for me.

Room: Rc-Help
Password: rchelpdotcom

Derek

i just tried to join the flight session, Tony, and it said that you are running an older version of Phoenix and that you'll have to update it to v4 before I can join and fly with you.

I'm super stoked that you have Phoenix now and I'm looking forward to flying with you sometime.

Let me know when you are updated.

Derek

Awesome!!! I just told Boki and Graham about you having Phoenix now.

Let me know when you get it updated and I'll be there, for sure!!!

Tony

Staff member
You got it bro. Looks like it's going to be a bit. this program doesnt' update quickly AT ALL!!! lmao.

Derek

I noticed this morning that there was an updated version of Phoenix available for download. From 4.0.n to 4.0.p. Ok...I click on download and install and all that. Now, once again, the online server seems to be down. I can't get online to fly. Anyone else having this trouble?

BOKI

mountaindewdude76; Hey Derek I downloaded Phoenix version P this morning around 10:30 am ! Bought the Hobby King Wireless Simulator controller got it bound up to use it & made a new Model got it flying on the cable connector but not wireless! Trying to get maybe Westy Or Horizon Hobby to figure out why it won't recognize the wireless adapter! Been trying to get it going for 2 days now whenever I have time! Think I need standing up Simulator practice! Think you should get your update now & the Phoenix Sim is working Derek! Dave

Last edited:

BOKI

Graham Lawrie; Hi how are you doing! I got the new Version P also ! Hope to fly with you on the Sim Soon! Dave

Graham Lawrie

Graham Lawrie; Hi how are you doing! I got the new Version P also ! Hope to fly with you on the Sim Soon! Dave

Hi Dave, all well here, and you? Finishing my DIY soon, wee bit of Phoenix at night now and into my 600 electrics this weekend, and if i get it sorted maybe a first flight. See you on the sim:)

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure about the Phoenix server, but I know the RCH server got hit HHHHHAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDD this morning lol. My usual server load is around 0.4 or less. Thsi morning I saw a HIGH of OVER 15.0. It was kicking the servers ass lmao. Turned out to be China... Go figure... Trying to hack the server. They didn't get in, their keyboards shorted out on them and electrocuted the hackers... That is what my mind is telling me anyway with the quality of their crap hahahahaha.

Anyway, back on topic, I will see about updating and getting online this weekend. But I have a LOT to do with the Aquarium with the new lights, skimmer and controller.

xokia

You got it bro. Looks like it's going to be a bit. this program doesnt' update quickly AT ALL!!! lmao.

It is SUPER slow. I usually just choose one update then come back hours later and its still working on it. They must have a dial up connection hahahaha. I'll have to look for you guys I haven't used the simulator in a long time because it got boring. The 130x is my flight simulator now.

Top Bottom