IRCHA 2021

Geena

Staff member
IRCHA 2021 is in the books, and what an exciting time it was. There were roughly 370.....ish registered pilots, and a TON of spectators there. Not the largest turnout for IRCHA, but definitely a good time.

Before IRCHA started, I competed in the F3C NATS, and got 7th place out of 10. I have a lot of work to do to be more competitive, which means changes to the helicopter as well as changes in myself. I`ll be more prepared to compete next year for sure.

During IRCHA, I did demo flights for Kontronik Drives, and Miniature Aircraft during their power hours demos. Plus.... I competed in the battle of the brands 3D flight to music competition on Saturday, representing Kontronik Drives, and I got 4th place out of 13 competing pilots. Nick Maxwell took first place while Mitch Marozas and Kyle Stacey tied for 2nd.....which put me in the next slot, which was 4th. considering the talent I was up against, I think I did ok.. :) I also created a little IRCHA history, by being the very first female pilot to compete in the battle of the brands competition. I had a wonderful time and this event is going to be in my memory forever. :)

Admiral

Congratulations Geena on your forth, no shame in a forth in that company. You will get there in the F3C competition, you haven't been in it a year yet, so long as your enjoying it , it doesn't matter you will improve with experience.

Tony

Staff member
That is awesome Geena! And 4th place behind those guys is an amazing placing! Congratulations!

Can't wait to see more of the F3C flights!

Blade 400

IRCHA 2021 is in the books, and what an exciting time it was. There were roughly 370.....ish registered pilots, and a TON of spectators there. Not the largest turnout for IRCHA, but definitely a good time.

Before IRCHA started, I competed in the F3C NATS, and got 7th place out of 10. I have a lot of work to do to be more competitive, which means changes to the helicopter as well as changes in myself. I`ll be more prepared to compete next year for sure.

During IRCHA, I did demo flights for Kontronik Drives, and Miniature Aircraft during their power hours demos. Plus.... I competed in the battle of the brands 3D flight to music competition on Saturday, representing Kontronik Drives, and I got 4th place out of 13 competing pilots. Nick Maxwell took first place while Mitch Marozas and Kyle Stacey tied for 2nd.....which put me in the next slot, which was 4th. considering the talent I was up against, I think I did ok.. :) I also created a little IRCHA history, by being the very first female pilot to compete in the battle of the brands competition. I had a wonderful time and this event is going to be in my memory forever. :)
Congratulations Geena :yahoo: You are Inspirational :notworthy::respekt:I haven`t flown for a while but feel like charging up right now :chickendance:

Last edited:
Top Bottom