Introducing myself

JUNO MAC RC

Hi I am JUNO MAC RC, I am 37 X-Lawenforcement, was almost killed on the job. I have had 10+ neck and Back surgeries. I have PTSD and bad depression. Head trauma.... I have a Service Dog names JUNO. I got into RCing this past Christmas. I have a Platinum Slash, and a HPI E-Firestorm Flux. I need help on them both. I hope to have a computer by Christmas so I can make more YouTube videos. I want a drone so bad. I want the Q-500. But I don't make alot of money. I sometimes.have to go a week without food. I have entered to win Drones and no luck yet. I live in NE GA and would like to make some friends that will help me in the RC Hobby. I really don't understand how this web pg works. If anyone can help me out in anyway that would be great, if you would like to be a friend that would be great also.

Tony

Staff member
Went ahead and moved this into it's own thread.

From someone else that carried the badge and saw what it's like on the other side, welcome to Rc-Help bro! I worked as a cop only for a short period of time, most of my time was spend working for the Oklahoma Military Department. Hearing a fellow brother being injured in the line of duty hits a place in me I never knew existed until I did it. You seem to be a strong person just by being able to post your message here on an open forum. And for that, you have my respect!

I know, more than most, raffles are hard and very rare to win. I have NEVER won a raffle in my life, and guess what, I will not win this one either lmao. All joking aside, I do wish you the best of luck in the raffle. Next Sunday, the forum will automatically draw the winner from all who entered.

Quads are a lot of fun and once you learn an entry level like this little V686, or even a nano quad you can fly around inside your house, you will find yourself wanting more. And we are here to help you out in every possible way.

You can make really good youtube videos with just a smartphone. So don't let a computer hold you back.

As already stated, we will help you out in any way we can. Including how to navigate this website and how to perform different tasks on here. All you have to do is ask and myself or another member(s) on the forum will be here to help.

Welcome to RCH! It's a pleasure to have you here!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom