Instant Messenger Messaging

Derek

Does anyone on here still use the IM Messengers? For example the Yahoo Messenger, MSN/Windows Messenger.

I was just thinking using an IM Messenger might make it easier for us to meet online for Phoenix Sim. I might be wrong.

Tony

Staff member
I quit using those over a year ago. Just not my cup of tea. I think facebook is taking over that market as well since everyone and their mother is on FB lol.

If we are wanting to setup a way to get online all at the same time, we can do it on the RCH facebook page. Everyone will have to "Like" the page, and when someone posts up, it will send out a notification to everyone. I will see what I can do to set something like this up so that it's a 1 message, done kind of thing.

Derek

Yeah, I haven't used an IM Messenger in years but I'm just trying to think of a way that everyone, from the various time zones, can easily see who is online and chat right away. If something can be done with the RCH Facebook page, I would be all for it, for sure. Thanks Tony!!!

Tony

Staff member
I'm looking into it. I may just have to put a sticky at the top of the FB page so it stays there and everyone can find it. I hate to only use one sim, but I think phoenix is taking over the market and everyone prettymuch is on it. I will see what I can do.

Tony

Staff member
Just did some looking and it seems that with my internet issues (can't pull up any pages that require authentication), I can't make the tab or post that I was wanting to make. But I will be looking into this and we will make it happen.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, but your stuck in your ways lmao. I will be getting phoenix here soon to play with it.

Derek

I like going to the LHS and getting on the RealFlight sim there...they have the flying lawn mower...just too much fun

Top Bottom