Goggles Inductrix Fpv Help

Hello. Recently I got the inductrix fpv drone. I was very excited and had high hopes for it. I ran into an issue. When I connected my goggles ( eachine goggles two)*sorry for any miss spelling* the camera was spazing up and down and is impossible to make up what anything is. The drone was right next to me. What do I do? Can it be fixed or are the goggles just bad. I did connect them to another drone and the picture was clear. One last thing, can I upgrade the antennas? Thanks for your time. ( I will upload pictures tomorrow)

Tony

Staff member
I have no idea. I'm not sure what your experience is with electronics and diagnostics. I'm thinking it just missed the channel. Try changing the channel on the VTX and see if you can get a signal on your goggles.

Tony

Staff member
Definitely a VTX issue then. Either it is not hitting on the channel you are telling it to go to or it is race band only and you are not able to get race band with your goggles. I have had this happen a few times with my old goggles.

Tony

Staff member
If it is somewhat new, you could contact Horizon and see what they suggest. They may be able to cover this under warranty. Not sure though.

Tony

Staff member
What frequency do you have the quad set for and what frequency do you have your goggles set to?

Top Bottom