Inactive User Email, Did You Receive One?

Tony

Staff member
I know @murankar, @Geena, @Smoggie, @Jacob Davis, as well as others were on this list that I was just emailed. If you received this email, it was sent in error from the OLD Rc-Help forum that is no longer active. I have resolved this issue, and I apologize for the email.

Please forward the email to admin@rc-help.com so that I can see it just to verify the contents.

Smoggie

Hi Tony,

Yes, the email came through. i've forwarded it on as requested. No need to apologise, i get a lot worse emails every day!

Tony

Staff member
That is what I was afraid of, the links go to the old site (xf.rc-help.com) which I use to grab info off of once in a while. I have absolutely no idea why it just now decided to send out the monthly email after quite a few months of being on the new site, but it did. Thanks Steve for forwarding that to me. It's always something going on with this server hahahaha.

RandyDSok

I got one... but I'd deleted it before seeing this post. I did get a chuckle out of it since I'd posted a week ago the pics I'd taken in Texas... so I had assumed it was in error anyway.

Geena

Staff member
I know @murankar, @Geena, @Smoggie, @Jacob Davis, as well as others were on this list that I was just emailed. If you received this email, it was sent in error from the OLD Rc-Help forum that is no longer active. I have resolved this issue, and I apologize for the email.

Please forward the email to admin@rc-help.com so that I can see it just to verify the contents.
OMG...now he`s banned me here too... ooohhhhhh the shame! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOL.. yep, I got the email. I figured that was surely an error, because I post a lot on here.. :twothumbsup:

Tony

Staff member
Email received & forwarded.
Thank you Keith. I apologize for the email. I had no idea that site was capable of sending emails. I'm about to delete the site and put it on an offline server. Thanks for forwarding it to me.

I got one... but I'd deleted it before seeing this post. I did get a chuckle out of it since I'd posted a week ago the pics I'd taken in Texas... so I had assumed it was in error anyway.
Yea, I saw your name on the list as well. That is what triggered me thinking (you among others that post here all the time) that something was wrong when I received the email. As for deleting it, that is just fine, I have the info I need and hopefully have resolved the issue.

I had it too
I apologize about that Chris. Hope the Hippo is flying great!

OMG...now he`s banned me here too... ooohhhhhh the shame! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOL.. yep, I got the email. I figured that was surely an error, because I post a lot on here.. :twothumbsup:
lmao.

I didn't happen to get one. That's good I guess.

I may have stopped it before your name was sent. Here's hoping though.

Hippo is good thanks Tony,
Was cutting the grass with it last weekend... who needs a lawnmower when we can do it inverted...
:withstupid:

Tony

Staff member
Dug a little deeper and it seems this email went out only 87 people which is in a way, a good thing. But it is like it sent it out to the most recent inactive users on that website (everyone but me is inactive on that site) when it should have started with the MOST inactive. Either way, the issue is resolved and I apologize to everyone for the issue.

RandyDSok

Leave it to Tony to use a Millennial forum software that thinks anything more than a day.... is FORRREVER... LMAO :D

Top Bottom