in need of help

madaboutplanes

Hi everyone, fairly new to the rc world and have purchased a few planes that need to be completed. hoping to find some help here.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a pylon sport plane with a scorpion 515 rpm/volt motor #S-4025-10 that I need a ESC. what should I use

Derek

Hi there buddy! Welcome to the forum! We have many knowledgeable rc plane guys on the forum that are always willing to help. When you get time...post up some pictures of your planes and post up your questions/comments/concerns. We'll definitely help ya out. Browse through the forum and find the appropriate section of the forum that relates to your questions and let us know how we can help you. When you come back to the forum, just click on the "What's New?" tab and see if someone has replied to your questions.

Glad to have ya here!!!

Lee

Welcome to the forum mate.
Your motor is rated at 100 Amps. So you will need a ESC above 100 Amps. If you want to stick with Scorpion, they have the commander series ESCs with a 110A version.

BOKI

madaboutplanes; Welcome to the forum & glad you like Planes ! Go to the Plane section & some of our experts on RC Planes will help you out !

Top Bottom